Sunday, October 26, 2008

Big Ol' Milk Belly!

Yes, this is the same little boy who two weeks ago would barely nurse and was down to 6lbs, 15ozs. Now weighing in over 8lbs, I noticed he's got a little gut hanging over his diaper these days:-)



















I, of course put the diaper cover on crooked. I can't seem to get them on as straight as Jeff can.

This short video has no real significance to the post, and Jude is not doing anything really exciting. I just thought that you might want to see him in "action."



We have our cardiologist appointment on November 25th. I'm sure if it seemed like a really big problem, they would have got him in sooner, but keep praying anyway.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so glad he's doing better and eating better. I'm sure it makes his mommy proud to see him get a bit of a belly. Keep up the good work Mommy.

Unknown said...

I'm glad that Jude is doing better with breast feeding. He is putting on weight now that is a good thing. Jude goes to the cardiologist the day before I go for my next check up. Keep up the good work. Everything will be good with Jude, because you have so many people praying for him. He will be fine.

Love,

Mom