Tuesday, August 28, 2012

90 day update


 So here we are at the end of the summer, 3 months into the workout plan that is going to help me beat PCOS. Progress is slow, but it is still progress. Here is what I've seen so far.

Weight: Down 8 lbs
Neck: Down 1 inch
Chest: Down 2.5 inchs
Waist: Down 4 inchs
Hips: Down 1 inch
Arm: Down 1.25 inchs
Thigh: Down 1 inch
Calf: Down 0.25 inch

BP: 138/86 Down from the stage 1 hypertension level to the "prehypertension" level.

Before photo followed by June 27, July 27, August 27:

Side view (No BEFORE because I didn't think of it until June 27!)

Also, I am running the entire 5K now! It takes me around 45 minutes from start to finish when I run on the road or sidewalk. For some reason, when I run on the trail, it takes a little less time. I don't know if it's just less fatiguing or if the mile markers on the trail are wrong...

No comments: