Saturday, September 22, 2012

More progress!

It has now been 6 months since getting the official PCOS diagnosis, (though probably years that I've had it.) and 4 months since getting serious about cracking down on diet and exercise since all the pain started a year and a half ago.

Here's where things stand:
SEPTEMBER 2012

Weight: down 12 pounds
Neck: down 1 inch
Chest: down 3 inches
Waist: down 4.5 inches
Hips: down 1.75 inches
Arm: down 1 inch
Thigh: down 2 inches
Calf: down 0.5 inch
 
BP 132/84 (getting closer to that 120/80 mark!)
 
On September 8 , I finished my first official 5K race, A Run to Remember, in honor of the fire/rescue/police staff lost on September 11, 2001. I was not last;-) My time was 46:30. This was after working my first full week back in the classroom. These days, three weeks into school, I can finish in 42 minutes! My goal for next year is 36 minutes.

I only need to take off 6 more pounds to be able to say that I weigh less now than on my last day pregnant:-) The over all goal is 63 more pounds. 

Progress Photos:


No comments: