Friday, December 7, 2007

Jeff's second fire

Gwinnett County decided to send Jeff's class on another overhaul yesterday. This was an apartment fire that was caused by someone disposing of cigarettes inappropriately (the only good way to dispose of those stupid things is to never make them). It was really sad to see the footage of the apartment building and realize that one person's careless made so many people homeless last night.

Here is the news report:;jsessionid=7A29AC1B735C7BEF562634DE2531DE48?contentId=5144904&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

No comments: