Friday, July 6, 2012

The Train Station

Well, that's what Jude calls the Chattanooga Choo Choo, anyway. It's really a hotel with some restaurants and shops, but there are train cars there that have also been converted into hotel rooms and a couple of restaurants.

I had to go out there the other day to pick up some items for a regional gift exchange with some ladies I've never met yet feel like I've known all my life. Jude was over the moon. I'm going to miss the days when he doesn't love going out to visit the Choo Choo.

This is the hotel from the back. It's really a HUGE hotel.


On the tracks

 
Jude and the caboose



By the wheels



On the play train. He only gets on if you promise not to put money in!


Oh, and I received my swap package today, too! All the way from Jo in Australia! That was an awesome surprise!


No comments: