Friday, November 9, 2007

Fall Adventure, Part 2

Again, you'll have to turn your head sideways. This is in our back yard. Yes, that's a golf course behind the tree, and yes, that white stuff on the ground is frost. It finally decided to be fall here.















I waited and waited for the semi to move. For two days I waited. When I finally realized that it was not going anywhere, I just came back and took the picture.















These trees are probably both just plain old dead from the drought, but I wanted to get the historic academic building in the photo. It is in the same park that some of the other photos from the previous entry were taken.















I am not sure who these two idiots are, but they kept getting in the way of the tree, so I took the picture. At least they look happy. I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with only seeing each other on weekends for the past 9 months.

No comments: