Friday, March 27, 2009

"My Husband Rocks!" Friday


Katy Lin suggested an acrostic for MHR today. I guess her creative side was kicking in:-) Some of the girls used "MY HUSBAND ROCKS" and some just used their husbands' names. Here goes!
(I thought I would use his whole name because JEFF is just too short!)

Jude's daddy
Every day is a great adventure
Fun to be around
Full of life & enerfy
Role m odel for other husbands
Everything I always wanted in a man
Years! 7 great years!

I was also thinking of something else for this week. My husband rocks because he risks his life (potentially) to save others. Even just going into the house of someone who calls 911 puts him in danger of exposure. Yet, he does it anyway and he does it well!

1 comment:

katylinvw said...

wow! love your acronym & your reason! :) thanks for sharing!