Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The party!

Well, I don't think I got any action shots of the B-day girl, but a good time was had by all. I was amazed at how many children are in our family again.

Here's the B-day girl posing. Ah, to be 11 again!
















Here's Jude with his third cousin, Brianna. She's such a cutie!





















And now, with his other third cousins, Trista, Brianna, and Nadia. My cousin Charles sure has some beautiful girls!
















Jude with great-Aunt Kim.
















Jude and daddy
















Jude and mommy
















Then we brought Aunt Vickie back here and she was fortunate enough to be around for one of Jude's mile stones: going into a crawling position from sitting. It is a really good thing that he will only do this on our bed right now or I am sure we would be doctoring up some busted lips!

1 comment:

Multiple personalities.. said...

Happy Birthday to the birthday girl! Jude is just too adorable! It won't be long and I'll be watching videos of him running everywhere! I love his perfectly round head too...hope everyone's having a great day!