Thursday, June 5, 2008

One foot shorter?

Many people already know that I have done homebound instruction with an awesome teenager over the last two years who has leukemia. So, this plan has been floating around in my head for most of that time that I have a LOT of hair! People always tell me how they would love to have curls like mine.

Well, yesterday it was 94 degrees here. I love summer, but the heat came out of nowhere. Notice here how my hair is almost touching that tie on the back of my shirt.














Notice here how it doesn't.














Notice here the 10 inches of hair the stylist saved to send to Locks of Love:-) (That doesn't include the couple of inches she took off after she cut the pony tail to even me up!)


















Notice here that Jeff doesn't hate cats as much as he lets on. . .

No comments: