Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Grass is Always Greener. . .

Guest blogger, Jude here today. I want to tell you about a totally amazing new experience I had today. Of course, most of my experiences here lately are new ones! After dinner this evening, mommy, daddy, and I went out to the back yard to enjoy the spring weather that actually felt like spring instead of being 80 degrees. Well, before you knew it, mommy put me down on this green fringy stuff. It was kind of tall (everything is tall when you are only two and a half feet) and daddy said that was because of all the rain we've been having.














At first, I wasn't too sure about this stuff. Mommy said it was called grass, and she seemed pretty excited that I was sitting in it. She's a little loopy.














After a minute or two, I figured out that I could squish it between my toes. That was pretty cool!














Until I realized that it was kind of itchy! Plus, can you believe this?! There were BUGS in there. Mmmm. Bugs.














After my dingle-head parents realized that they had placed me facing into the sun, they decided to use their shadows to help me look at the camera. I decided just to look at daddy instead.














Then daddy tricked me and stepped behind mommy. This picture only looks like I am cooperating.














Over all, I rate this experience a 9.5 on a scale of 1-10.














Mommy back again. WHEW! Jude totally hijacked my computer! That's one sarcastic kid I've got there, huh? Well, I know watching a kid wiggling his toes in the grass isn't that exciting of news, but his daddy and I enjoyed watching him enjoy it, so maybe you will, too.

2 comments:

Sarah R. said...

so fun! isn't it great to watch all these new experiences?
hope you guys have a great anniversary weekend. i would love to get together with you next week since we leave for vacation soon.

Reborn said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I really appreciate your insight. :)