Friday, September 18, 2009

"My Husband Rocks!" Friday

Time for another edition of My Husband Rocks, hosted by the fabulous Katy Lin at The Great Adventure.

Anyone who knows Jeff probably knows that he has a real problem with tests. He can study for hours and not pull off a really high score. I know because I have watched him do the studying.
Well, this week Jeff rocks because while he has been gone ALL week (and all next week and we miss him terribly!) at relief driver training, he has been calling me every day giving me reports on his accomplishments. Every test he took this week, he scored 100%. And, he only hit a few cones with the fire truck on the driving course test.

So, if he has to drive to your house to put out a fire, you might only have to hide, say, your trash can, not your mailbox and all your lawn ornaments:-)

Good job deary!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I did stop by your blog, but I don't live in GA. Looks like we have a lot in common!

BJ_Mama said...

AWESOME! Good for your hubby...and GOOD.FOR.YOU! I just might have to join this "My Husband Rocks" Campaign. LOVE IT!