Sunday, February 1, 2009

Jude learns about cause and effect

Do you remember a few weeks ago when I posted this video about Jude's first big boy bath (without the infant sling in the tub)?




Well, here we are just a couple of weeks later and Jude has learned that if he kicks his legs, the water goes everywhere! He especially has a talent for soaking Jeff who is usually standing at the bottom of the tub. When we start a bath the water usually comes just about an inch under the top of the tub. As you can see, it's not even close by they time I thought to get the camera out.



Here are some more of Jude's amazing skills that he has acquired in the last couple of weeks. It seems every day he is doing something new.

Playing with his swing table:














Using the exersaucer (Thanks for the blanket grandma. He's still a little wobbly here.):














Even though you can't see his face, you can see in his profile how happy this makes him.














Here are some photos from a little home fashion show :-) we did with a couple of things he owns that are still a bit too big:




























When I left the room he was taking a nap and his lammy was beside him. When I came back into the room, this was what I was greeted with. Guess he likes his lammy. (I don't know why I started calling it a lammy, but I was looking at it a couple of days ago and I think it is a bear.)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Awww. Lisa, that last picture is adorable. How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I found you through random links on mutual friend's blogs but wanted to stop in and say hey! Your son is super cute! We have a 13 month old, it is fun to see everyone's updates.

Joy Lynne (Parker) Gosey