Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Boy! Did he put his foot in his mouth!

Hee, hee, hee:-) (Just a little funny for Jude's 200th day on this earth!)














I'm telling you, this little man is going to be quite the daredevil. He LOVES to be startled. He laughs when Jeff brings his hand to his face very quickly and suddenly stops. He loves being dipped upside down and brought back up quickly; being bounced over head. And then there's this:

I had a marathon baby food making day on Saturday and Monday. I was really surprised that a 16 oz bag of frozen veggies only makes 4 containers of food. Right now Jude's food experience consists of sweet potatoes and avocado. He has been eating 3/4 a container of the sweet potatoes and 1/4 container of the avocado (which I only fill half full because they are expensive, and high in calories anyway). Tomorrow, we will dive into the world of carrots and next week, maybe peas and bananas or apples.
Here's my stash. To date it consists of sweet potatoes, avocados, peas, carrots, broccoli, and apples. Eventually, I'll do some pears, brussle sprouts, beans, peaches, etc. But, one day at a time.

No comments: