Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lookout, Daisy!

Well, Daisy is in for it pretty soon. All day, whenever she walked by him, Jude would reach out for her. One time, he came away with a hand full of fur. To be fair, she is shedding her winter coat, so it comes off pretty easy. This is the best shot that we could get of it.














Of course, he's really reaching out to anything that catches his eye these days. Here he is reaching out for the camera.














He had already reached out and taken my water bottle by this point.














Yes, he's getting really good at holding on to things.














He has still had that fever off and on all day today. Maybe that's why he's been acting so loopy. Neither Jeff nor I are sure why he thought this was funny. Maybe the kid likes danger.

1 comment:

Reborn said...

Hi there!

Thanks for comment on my blog. :) Have you done homebirth? Was it attended or unattended? Is it legal in your state?

I'd love for you to e-mail me if you'd like (the link should be on my profile page).

Thanks again!

Reborn