Friday, April 24, 2009

My Fireman's First Real Fire


So, Jeff had his first big fire last night. This is it. Can you imagine owning so MUCH house and then losing it to a fire? Apparently, it was struck by lightening. Here is a slide show of the damage. Yet another reason why my husband rocks, because there is no way I would be getting near a fire like this.

(Note that this was not his first fire. The first one was when that psycho lady set her entertainment center on fire because she was fighting with her husband. Uh, yeah, that'll teach him. And then there was the two during recruit school, but they were only there to help with the overhaul and salvage.)

2 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog...and have enjoyed reading it tonight. I am a new blogger... and have lots to learn.

This is a whole new world to me. Remember to stop by and sign up for my April giveaway. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog.

katylinvw said...

your hubby totally rocks! :) hope you guys have a great, restful weekend!