Monday, June 8, 2009

Lesser known sadistic side

It appears that my son has a hidden dark side; a bit of a sadistic side, if you will. I kind of noticed it when we were baby sitting Ellie, and she was crying and he was laughing, but I brushed it off as he was just tickled to see someone his size in the house.

But then today, there was a woman on T.V. who was crying. It was a close up of her face and he was glued, and laughing! Then later in the same show, another lady was crying, and he just sat there grinning from ear to ear.

No, I don't suppose it has anything to do with the fact that babies like faces at this age and both times the camera was panned in to the women's faces. I have to automatically assume the worst;-)

1 comment:

Ronnica said...

Sometimes watching people cry makes me laugh too (at least in a movie or show). Your son's in good company.